Our website address is https://hotel7eleven.com
- Collection of Personal Information We may collect personal information from you when you make a reservation, check in, or use our services during your stay. This information may include your name, address, email, phone number, credit card information, and other details related to your stay.
- Use of Personal Information We use your personal information to provide you with the best possible service during your stay, to process payments, and to communicate with you regarding your reservation or any other inquiries you may have. We may also use your personal information to improve our services and to comply with legal requirements.
- Protection of Personal Information We take the protection of your personal information seriously and have implemented reasonable security measures to safeguard your information. This includes using secure servers, firewalls, and encryption technologies to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- Fire Safety We are committed to the safety and well-being of our guests and have implemented fire safety measures to ensure a safe environment. Our hotel is equipped with smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, and emergency exits. We conduct regular fire safety training and drills for our staff to ensure they are prepared in case of an emergency.
- Security We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our guests. Our hotel is equipped with surveillance cameras and security personnel to monitor the premises and ensure the safety of our guests. We also have a 24/7 front desk to assist with any security concerns you may have.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.